[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Rally Oriental to Ocracoke, October 17-21

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 24 18:22:11 EDT 2007

Rhodies~

There are now at least three "Definite Maybes" for this fun-filled trip
across the Pamilco Sound, way beyond the sight of land to artsy Ocracoke
Island, where you can find lots of great restaurants walking distance from
Silver Lake.  There are also a few "Definite Maybe" trailer boats from the
LTYC cruising club too.  I say the more the merrier!

the "Definite Maybe" list, so far:

    Mike Corley
    Jim and Kathy Bacon (waiting for daRhodes)
    PT (me)

Got a trailer, why not use it?  Bill, other Bill,  Rob, Art, John, Claude,
Rummy, Ed, Elle, everyone I forgot -- how 'bout it?

It doesn't cost anything to join the "Definite Maybe" list and you can sign
up now for free.  Ocracoke is about 45 miles from Oriental and about 68
miles from New Bern.

This could be an experience you will remember the rest of your life!

PT