[Rhodes22-list] Leaking through mast wiring

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 25 19:30:10 EDT 2007

Rummy,

Should Dave take special precautions related to water intrusion into the core laminate?

BTW, I am considering challenging you at Okracoke, although you have an unfair advantage with rum floatation.  Of course I will have an advantage because when you get your jollies burying the rail, I will follow the advise of colleague and expert skipper Bill Effros and keep a level boat (and a level head).

This could be a round across your bow - how do you respond, rogue?

Art