[Rhodes22-list] MIchael... attachment problems Re: posting problems

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Apr 27 09:00:01 EDT 2007

Michael, we seem to be having problems again. I was able to post a
jpg last week when we were discussing the problems some people were
having but not now. I'll try attaching it to this message again but
Pete Thorn couldn't post his broccoli picture and Rummy's azaleas
didn't come through. This is a sailboat picture (smaller than the
last) so if it's not here, it's not just rejecting flora.

Thanks
Mary Lou