[Rhodes22-list] posting problems

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Fri Apr 27 10:14:12 EDT 2007

At 08:53 AM 4/27/2007 -0400, Mary Lou Troy wrote:
>The list seemed to take .jpgs the other day but some folks were
>having problems. Michael said the drag and drop method probably
>wouldn't work since the work he did on the server but the attach
>using the little paper clip icon would. As a test this is a 230k
>.jpg  file attached using the paper-clip method .

I trying to help Michael track down this problem.  But first we need
to better understand how attachments are being packaged and sent by
various e-mail programs.

What I need is a volunteer.  Someone who can get on the phone with me
real-time and do some quick testing so I can capture some
examples.  Do I see any hands raised?

Cheers!

John Lock