[Rhodes22-list] auxilliary motor

PaxRvr22 thomas.musick at navy.mil
Fri Apr 27 10:22:55 EDT 2007

Gary,
Try www.smalloutboards.com as a possible source . . . can't personnally
vouch for the company, but they do have some used outboards that may meet
your needs.  It wouldn't hurt to look and email them if you have questions.
I live in Maryland as well, and I was able to register my boat recently . .
. I not only didn't have the motor information, I didn't have the boat . . .
I had all the required  hull information from Stan, but the boat is still in
Edenton being outfitted.  I went ahead and registered the boat because the
marina I use required the MD registration to rent me a slip.
R/
Tom