[Rhodes22-list] Drunken 'Lady'

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 23:41:10 EDT 2007

Jerry,

Thanks for the ideas...adding the 50 lb or so of gas
will make a big difference.

I have two questions:

1. Now how would one secure that stbd gas tank? GBI
concocted a system for the other tank that fits into
the bottom groove of the tank & keeps it from
sliding....does anyone know how this is made?  I guess
an archive search is in order tomorrow.....;^)

I will apply these ideas this weekend...and report
back!

Thanks!

elle

--- cjlowe <cjlowe at bright.net> wrote:

> Well,since we're spending your money,I have an idea
> or two.Buy a 3.1 gal.
> gas tank,and use it as your main tank ,on the port
> side. Use the 6 gal. tank
> as a spare,and store under starboard seat.Put spare
> anchors and chain,either
> under starboard seat or in the lazz. as far
> starboard as possible. Get the
> battery in the lazz. as far starboard as
> possible.Fill the fridge with
> beer.(or water in old milk jugs)
>
> Jerry Lowe

> www.rhodes22.org/list

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)