[Rhodes22-list] auxilliary motor

Bruce Chisholm BruceChisholm at Comcast.net
Mon Apr 30 08:00:11 EDT 2007

Gary
     May I offer an alternative. How about we meet halfway in between? I
estimate somewhere between eastern Ohio and western Pennsylvania. This
would give you the opportunity to see the engine as well as start it and
hear it run. I have a plastic tub I can bring to use as a test tank.
Also, I'm throwing in a spare prop, owners manual, a three gallon gas
tank, toolkit, and an engine stand. I'm attaching a picture showing the
engine on its stand. I can take more detailed pictures if you like. You
game for a road trip?

Bruce