[Rhodes22-list] Justin Bain of Buffalo, New York

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:53:47 EDT 2007

Justin,

There is no such thing as a cheap boat.  We boat a decent rhodes off of
e-bay for a little over 800 and now, after buying a motor, reconditiong the
sails, buying a bimini, having the yard do some bottom work I had neither
the time or patience for, we are into it for about 4K.  We have a nice boat
and it is going to be great, but there are always expenses you did not plan
on.  Remember the definition of BOAT.  *B*ring *O*ut *A*nother *T*housand.

Hank