[Rhodes22-list] Chinese Food (Immigration Law)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:41:45 EDT 2007

Hank,

We're in agreement in principle.  I have a soft spot for immigrants, legal
or otherwise (we were all immigrants once), but I hate to see this man and
his family singled out for destruction.  It may be crude but it no doubt
sure-as-hell is effective.  I posted this as a public service message.  Our
little construction company is paying attention!

Brad