[Rhodes22-list] John, so tell us

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 00:43:37 EST 2007

i had a feeling that when i mentioned nc, i'd get some flack. but to be honest, i can only come up with a one word lame excuse....trout. we were guests of my brother in law at a small cabin in woods. i reverted back to my old flame....fly fishing. the waters there in the mountains of asheville are just too beautifull. clear mountain creeks, mayflies, willing-to-hit-anything trout......i watched trout with my polaroids taking mayflies drifting over a riffle into a hole 3'  from where i was standing, with kids swimming in the same hole only 20' away. i know i dun sinned but i was just plain out'n'out seduced!! been in texas too long. sorry.

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:

John,

So tell us about the Grove Park Inn? So why didn't you bring a bottle of
Mt. Gay Rum down here. You were about 100 miles from Captain Rummy and Lake
Hartwell. That is 100 miles by I roads. 60 miles the way the crow flies.

Merry Christmas

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Good eatin' size" is a term used only by those who catch small fish.