[Rhodes22-list] Merry Do You Realize What a PITA This Is?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 13:00:09 EST 2007

Hank,

Thanks for the info, I'll do it!  He called all PO'd because they won't
release him from daily duty on the boat until the 26th (they just got back
from sea) and I explained that I had time on the West Coast scheduled near
Christmas and anticipated all that.  "Son, you've been with the CG how
long?  You're LMOTP, (last man on totem pole), co-operate and graduate, I'm
in the top 10% of my seniority list and they still get their 'pound of
flesh' out of me in December - something about profit, bottom-line, all that
'bidnis' stuff."

Happy Holidays!

Brad