[Rhodes22-list] Motor Won't Start

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Dec 19 10:40:26 EST 2007

Lee,
A five year old motor should not be having a problem with the starter motor
unless you have run the snot out of it. My bet is still on the solenoid. It's
a  cheap, easy replacement. If that doesn't correct the problem, then I would
pull the starter and take it to an automotive electric or alternator shop.
They should be able to rebuild it, if necessary, for a fraction of the cost of
a  new one.
When disconnecting the solenoid, remember to disconnect all power going to
the motor. :)

Rummy