[Rhodes22-list] getting started

Tom Hogarty hogarty at vcn.com
Sat Dec 15 14:45:37 EST 2007

Hello, I'm new to sailing, just leased a slip on the Chesapeake, Holiday Hill
Marina, Mayo, Maryland, and have decided to get a Rhodes.  Stan just
received our deposit, and we have not yet decided which boat to purchase.
Does anyone on this list have one for sale?  Does anyone have enough
experience with the new diamond keel to say it justify the cost of a new
boat?  Does anything remotely related to a boat have to be justified?
I understand that these are hard to capsize and have positive flotation, are
they self righting as well?

Many thanks,
Tom Hogarty