[Rhodes22-list] Katrina Update

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 13:47:13 EST 2007

Brad,

I don't understand your response to Dave. Why would folks from Miss kick his
ass because of what you said? I am trying my best to stay out of these
threads but sometimes I can't help myself. I looks to me like you don't want
to stand behind your posts.....not the first time you have back peddled.

Dave called it like he saw it.....good call!