[Rhodes22-list] MONITORING LIST

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 08:22:18 EST 2007

JB,

If you have a specific question feel free to ask away.....you will get
plenty of answers about R22s and sailing. I wish you luck in your search.
Your line of work could come in pretty handy,,,,you could make your own
parts. Are you near a large lake or are you considering towing to coast?

Fair winds,

Wally