[Rhodes22-list] Not Dana 24 not Flicka but Pacific Seacraft 25

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 11 12:38:56 EST 2007

Sorry Ed.

A Flicka isn't a double ender. see link

http://www.signsbyrik.net/rik/HLG2%20KY%20Lake%2003%201.jpg

As you can see, HLG2 is not real pointy in the back :-)

Here's a link to a PS 25. A real canoe stern. Quite a difference.

http://newimages.yachtworld.com/1/6/6/6/0/1666019_6.jpg?1170353437000

A Dana is a lot like a Flicka, but has a spade rudder, rather than a
transom hung rudder as on a Flicka. Danas are 24 feet on deck vs Flickas
20 feet and 8' 7" beam vs Flicka's 8 feet. Dana weighs about 8,000 lbs.
Flicka weighs about 6,000 lbs.

Here's a Dana stern

http://newimages.yachtworld.com/1/5/6/0/5/1560588_18.jpg?1163966235000

Flicka and Dana both have standing head room, a PS 25 does not.

Rik