[Rhodes22-list] New To The Forum

PaxRvr22 thomas.musick at navy.mil
Fri Feb 23 13:13:41 EST 2007

Rob,
Yes I've seen the map and noted that one of the dots is located in the exact
marina I will be using.  I am getting a 1989 hull and upgrading it to
include the marine head, IMF, Motor lift, bimini, mast hoist system and a
few other bells and whistles.  I've been researching trailerables for a
couple years.  So I was bopping about the Annapolis sailboat show with my
wife . . . checking out the hunters, com-pac, potters, montgomerys and
catalinas.  Next to the catalina stall was a rhodes 22 . . . We were hailed
aboard . . . didn't even have to take off our shoes.  Stan showed us around
the boat.  I liked it, but wasn't sure I could afford it . . . so we moved
on.  Kept looking, but would always end up on the Rhodes website . . .
discovered the recycle program . . . and bingo here we are.  And dealing
with Stan is refreshing.
Tom