[Rhodes22-list] Sticking swing keel

budconnor budconnor at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 7 21:21:56 EST 2007

Art,
  I don't think Elton reads these postings, so I think calling the
centerboard a "swing keel"
might slip through beneath the Radar this time.  I think you can put an
ablative paint on top
of any hard surface - painted or not.  So you should not need to sand off the
"hard antifowling"
paint prior to an ablative application.   The ablative paint will slowly
desolve like a bar of soap in
the bath tub, releasing it's "marine-a-cide formula" over time.

-Bud