[Rhodes22-list] Looking for Owners in New Jersey ?

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Jan 8 14:10:09 EST 2007

Dan,
It's hard to find good used ones, although there were several this past year
which is unusual.  I can think of only one that was listed back in October
on this list, don't know if it's still available.  Steve in Florida, still
selling your boat?  I've got an older, used, boat.  I know others on the
list would recommend a recycled boat.  It's basically a new boat on an older
hull.  I assume you've looked at the GB web site?

http://www.rhodes22.com/

There are several tow vehicles that would work.  Some of us have vans,
pickups, SUVs (I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee).  Something with a 5,000 pound
towing range is acceptable. - rob