[Rhodes22-list] OMYGOD!

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Sat Jan 13 05:25:28 EST 2007

Brad,

I love it when you wax poetic.  You may be like fine wine but I'm more like
aged whiskey--goes down a little rough but you're drunk right away.

What gets me is that my 50th B-day is still days away but still they nailed
me.  I'm gonna join, dammit!  I want the good rooms like you get, Brad.  No
more two-bit flea bags for me.  No more Motel frickin' 6 for ol' Slim.  From
now on I'm goin' first class with my senior discount!!

Slim