[Rhodes22-list] Slim...Re "Love"

Anne M anima13 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 22 20:04:21 EST 2007

yea, Slim, played it at my dinner party Sat night...makes for good
conversation also.
My boat is the party boat on Friday nights and my race partner is an
AMAZING guitar player. (my ex is a producer in Nashville, and we had a
studio with
Gordy Knudtson in Mpls), so I do know the difference!
John plays the more unknown Beatles songs and surprises folks. That is
pretty fun.
You really should come down sometime. You and Mary Ann can stay on my nice
cruiser
boat but race on the J-34. Whatever!
Anne