[Rhodes22-list] Watermusic sings! Bill & Rummy..sincere thanks

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 16:25:08 EST 2007

Robert,

It's been  at least 10 minutes since I first looked at
that picture & I'm still chuckling.  Are these the
antics you see frequently??

Did Rummy know that you took his picture??

You bring up a good point about the seat. I do not
believe it swivels very easily...but will put that on
the list to check  as son as I either go down to
Edenton again or it is delivered.

Thanks!

elle

--- Robert Skinner <robert at squirrelhaven.com> wrote:

> elle,
>
> Based on my admittedly limited experience,
> I echo the thought that you will probably
> spend a lot of time on your feet, with a
> cheek parked on the seat for stability.
>
> Frankly, I would be concerned with the
> mechanism that will prevent the seat from
> rotating on its post.  If it ever twisted
> around under you when you were heeled over,
> the result could be disasterous.
>
> But, given your thorough approach to other
> issues relating to your boat, I suspect
> you have a lock on the situation...
>
> Now, about your passenger list - will
> Rummy be coming? (see below)
>
> /Robert
>
> elle wrote:
> >
> > You know, Ed, you may have a kernel of an idea
> > there...remember, this is the first design of this
> > type...and all good designs need tweaking....this
> is
> > not in its last iteration....we WILL make it comfy
> &
> > safe...> Name: drunk squirrel.jpg Type: image/jpeg
Size:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200701/26/drunksquirrel.jpg
www.rhodes22.org/list