[Rhodes22-list] South Sarasota Sailing (or alliteration run amuck!)

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Sun Jan 28 17:50:57 EST 2007

Folks,

We're back from the beach.  Does anyone on the list sail out of the  area
south Sarasota and north of Venice Fl?  Or has anyone sailed out of  that area in
the recent past?  The area includes Roberts Bay, Siesta Key,  and Big
Sarasota Pass?   I’d appreciate any info or opinions regarding  marinas, useful
ramps, sailboat storage, sailing, anything related to  sailing in that part of the
world.

Luis, you’re up the other side of Sarasota in Bradenton, right?

Dave