[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Just Bent about weather helm

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Wed Jul 18 11:04:32 EDT 2007

I tend to push things past limit also. My son & I were out last weekend
"learning how to sail" my Rhodes 22. By the end of the day we were leaning
out over the edge with as much sail out as possible before we would "round
up". Then we would just pull in a little jib, set a course that would put us
in a beam reach & off we go again. The best day sailing to date by far.
Jb