[Rhodes22-list] Mast Crane and DC Happy Hour

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:27:23 EDT 2007

Yeah, what Mary Lou said.  I was making the comparison to the spinning reel
for illustration and didn't mean to imply the mast bail is that
light-weight.  The mast bail is considerably heavier material and most
certainly needs to be through-bolted.  And yes, I use a heavy line with snap
shackles at each end to connect to the crane.  It saves me about 10-15
minutes disconnecting, reconnecting and readjusting the two aft lowers.
I'll try to get a picture the next time I'm out.

Slim