[Rhodes22-list] Reply to John Lock about Bob's Mystery Destination

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jun 15 12:02:34 EDT 2007

Notwithstanding my first reply, I put it in the area of your writtten guess.
It has to have been built before current environmental regulations just
looking at it.  The design of the layout is old fashion.  The general lay of
the land supports your area.  Bob talks about island hopping so there are
many islands or would be islands in the area.

Bob's wife deserves better.  He should take his boat and his wife near the
newbie Diane Russell. Maybe someplace like the light house I posted or just
up that coast to Sacketts Harbor or even the 1,000 Island.  Now is the
season for that area.  All the ice should be melted.  That is where I would
want to go this time of year not to Florida and all the flies and no see
ums.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://maps.yahoo.com/broadband#mvt=s&trf=0&lon=-76.336098&lat=44.183189&mag=7