[Rhodes22-list] Bob Mellor

b.ivers at att.net b.ivers at att.net
Fri Mar 2 14:55:15 EST 2007

  Hi Bob, good to hear from you. You said thanks plenty just by coming to visit. Rhodies are spread far apart around here. It was good to talk to you.
  Since you have been here I have refinished all the wood on the boat. First time I have ever done the sanding, staining, and varnishing. While putting on second coat of varnish the wind was blowing hard. Never thought twice about the wind blowing dust and making the finish product a little bumpy. Looks good  in spite of rough surface.
  Since retiring we are gone a lot. Come visit again, but call first. You have the number. Barry