[Rhodes22-list] kitecam

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Mar 7 13:29:35 EST 2007

Burt,

I got as far as the DraganFly site a couple of years ago--I see they
cost less now.  But I never got beyond that.

I already take my Dell Inspiron laptop on board in a special waterproof
case I made for it--It's my sail by computer project.

Any more detail you can provide on the helicopters will be welcome.
Kites I know.  RC Helicopters are brand new.  It may be possible for me
to mate the 2 technologies with hardware I've got lying around and save
a whole lot of money while increasing the fly time.

I've got web-cams, too--which are cheap and as good as I need.

Bill Effros