[Rhodes22-list] Next photo mystery - VHF antenna?

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 12 07:47:35 EDT 2007

Joe,
  I see your point.  To avoid confusion ... the 3' antenna
(plug-in-the-back) is just a length
of wire that sits behind behind the AM/FM radio ... it is maybe a $5 Pep
Boys part.
The 36" antenna is the metal rod that would attach to the base load that
is mounted on top of the mast.
Two different antennas, that are the same length.

-Bud