[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Delete this Now!

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 07:23:31 EDT 2007

Actually, if you count time spent in the IL STATE
government Obama has more time in public office than
several of the other Dems :-)  - I assume Edwards will drop
out today.

Interesting factiod is that only one Governor is running,
and no Senator has won the presidentancy since JFK.  This
could be an interesting race fot the Whitehouse.

I know in the UK people can bet on just about anything, and
AM politics is always fun, I wonder where you can place
bets (without risk of jail time) in the US?

happy politics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h3G-lMZxjo&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fpowerlineblog%2Ecom%2F