[Rhodes22-list] Captain Bob Keller, You did not tell us of this...

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:51:58 EDT 2007

Ed,
Yes, I plan to be there.  Sounds like a boat show that started small and is
growing tremendously.  They have a good spot across the river from downtown
at the convention center.  Can't wait to see what's there.  Stan would never
come to Atlanta and now he's not coming to Savannah.  And this after I visit
him all the time...
BK