[Rhodes22-list] Yo! Anne!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed May 16 21:39:03 EDT 2007

Anne,

Yup, that's the boat.  Didn't meet the wife.  He introduced himself but I
forgot the name.  He had nothing better to do than talk, and talk, and
talk.  I got the impression he'd been holed-up on a boat with no one but his
wife for several weeks. Usually I'd have spent an hour or so listening to
stories but was in a bit of a hurry.  Nice guy.  Sounds like they had some
interesting adventures.

Brad