[Rhodes22-list] A Think Test

Philip 3drecon at comcast.net
Sat May 19 14:02:08 EDT 2007

I missed the sides to a pencil and stopsign.

"The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred
as the laws of God, and there is not a force of law and public justice to
protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. Property must be sacred or liberty
cannot exist." - John Adams

23 ... missed the soup colors and ... I forget :-(