[Rhodes22-list] Anti Virus Software

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Nov 11 11:22:23 EST 2007

Peter T said, "I'm also a member of Bill Effros's 5-Day Sale list-serve,"  So
you are selling your house?  Moving to Oriental?

And then said, "There's so much traffic on that LS I don't attempt  to try
to read them all."  So you are telling us that Bill is on the ego trip of
his life?

Maybe that is why MJM is so busy...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
 "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."  John Quincy Adams