[Rhodes22-list] sounder senders

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 11 18:06:05 EDT 2007

Joe,
Mounting the GPS unit on the outside bulkhead starboard side is where
mine is mounted. I have power from my circuit panel and the connector
from the sender unit all at counter level on the inside. There is
enough length to bring the bundled cable to the mounting bracket
outside. It has good visibility, good security and otherwise the
cables are protected. Actually for mounting the bracket, I used
several small washers to slightly skew the bracket towards port
(maybe 15°) for better visibility in sun and with polarized
sunglasses from the Captain's Chairs.
Jay