[Rhodes22-list] Ron Singerman a reply about Biminis

Ron Singerman rlsingerman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:21:56 EDT 2007

Ed,

Yes I saw the pictures and was eaten up with jealousy. I put my R-19 into
the barn for the winter last week. Such is life living in NH.  I'll
definately be dealing with Stan on the Bimini.  Once my wife and I sailed
with Dan Snyder on his 06 with all the accessories I found that I have been
adding to my original choices. I intend to get back down to Edenton to see
my boat being worked on and that may provide an opportunity to touch base
with Rummy.