[Rhodes22-list] Question for Hank

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Oct 23 18:43:30 EDT 2007

Hank,

After Bob Skinner's last post, I immediately thought of your hero, maybe
this is how Bob ought to dress?

http://www.buycostumes.com/Category/0/Product/31481/ProductDetail.aspx?REF=AFC-datafeed&AID=10273928&PID=2567034&SID=398798

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
"Comrades! We must abolish the cult of the individual decisively, once and
for all." [Nikita Khrushchev , February 25, 1956 20th Congress of the
Communist Party]

"We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is
best for society." [Hillary Clinton, 1993]