[Rhodes22-list] Sailing

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 21:17:29 EDT 2007

Still behind the curve trying to catch up on emails...

Here are photos of the Hospice Regatta in mid-Oct on
the Northern Neck.... at 125 boats entered....(did I
already send these??sorry if Idid...CRS strikes
again...)   All boats or design must be 25 yrs old or
older....our R22's  qualify...this year we had light
winds...R22's would have smoked 'em all....maybe next
year some of you can trailer up..it's the same weekend
as the Annapolis show...easy to do both....

elle