[Rhodes22-list] A Very Blustery Day!

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Oct 29 12:55:30 EDT 2007

Hank,

You da man!  I checked the current wind condition on Weatherbug yesterday
and it was over 30 mph.  Half of me wanted to go out to improve my heavy
wind sailing ability and half of me thought it would be more work than fun,
espcially getting in and out of the slip.  The lazy half won as it usually
does.

Instead of retiring to the couch next time, I'll call you for a pep talk.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Crab Alley (Kent Island, MD)