[Rhodes22-list] A Hero Goes to Washington (POLITICS)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:10:20 EDT 2007

Well, let's do a quick review.  Less than a year ago the battle cry was for
more troops, a new Secretary of Defense, new leadership, and "listen to the
Generals".  Now we have a new Secretary of Defense, more troops, new
Generals, and everyone's mind is made up before the hearings even begin.
Obviously, winning is not the issue here, is it?  More DBS, not thoughtful
insight.

Brad