[Rhodes22-list] Potty question - a test of companionship

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Sep 12 20:47:25 EDT 2007

Joe,

Take a bucket with toilet seat, kitty litter,
and plastic bags for the guys and a portapotti
for the girls.

Make it clear that the portapotti is just for
the ladies' use.  If one of your lady friends
offers to take care of emptying it, marry (or
at least enlist) her.  Few better tests of
sailing companionship exist.

/Robert
Joe Babb wrote:

> Hi Ed,
> The book "Sailing Small" and the chapter on the Rhodes is what got me
> into this mess. *grin*
> Joe
>
> Mary Lou and Elle and Hank and everyone, many thanks for the opinions.
> They give us food for thought.
> I checked with Tenn Wildlife Resources Agency whose regs say that if the
> Y valve can be positively locked out, it is okay.
> But we are still beginning to think that the portapotti might be better
> in the long run.  I hate plumbing jobs.
> Best,
> Joe

Robert Skinner  "Squirrel Haven"