[Rhodes22-list] Beautiful day....

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 14:35:47 EDT 2007

What a beautiful day it has turned out to be.....bright sun, no humidity, winds @15k w/ gusts higher...the gusts 'ruffle' the  waves.....sun just sparkles off the water.....eye candy....   few sailors here at the marina.....maybe the early AM rains scared everyone off for today.....

  Bo-o-o-oring....

  elle