[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Sales Literature from 1980

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Sep 18 17:36:36 EDT 2007

While I was talking to Stan about my old trailer (the extension is history), the glory of GB and the R22, I realized that I still have much of the old sales literature that helped me decide to buy the Rhodes 22 way back in 1980-81.  He gave me permission to post this info to the list.

Some of the original owners might remember these sales flyers and the excitement of buying the "Show Package", the "Trailering Package" or the "Cruising Package" and their $25 deposit on a thrilling demo sail (at least mine was.)

I scanned the original literature into 3 pdf files (attached) as follows:
    1.    Rhodes Sales Literature, circa 1980.pdf - includes the "packages" and the prices
    2.    Report on the Rhodes Continental, circa 1980.pdf - the how and why of the R22
    3.    Catalina 22 vs Rhodes 22, circa 1980.pdf - Was there every really a choice?

If you have problems downloading the files, just let me know and I will send them directly (yes Ed, off-list.)

Enjoy!

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY