[Rhodes22-list] Failed Stay update

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 15:30:27 EDT 2007

Jim,

I went from raising the mast with the aft lowers to the mast bail setup.
Stan mailed me the kit which includes two bails, one for the mast and
another for the crane, a connecting line with heavy duty clips and mounting
hardware.  You mount the mast bail about as high as you can reach.  You
drill a hole on both sides of the mast and through bolt it.  (Through bolt
included)   Be carefull where you drill the holes so you don't go through
the part of the extrusion where the sail rolls up.  The install was very
straight forward and even a half drunk musician can do it.

Slim