[Rhodes22-list] Dry Ice Blasting

Bob Dietrich trevord at rcn.com
Thu Sep 27 18:57:44 EDT 2007

I work at a print shop that occasionally sells the equipment after years of
use.  The dried ink and grease are very hard to scrap and wire brush off
(all the cracks and crevices).  We hired a crew to use the dry ice method,
found it works great and takes much less time.  I've never been involved in
the price but it must be reasonable for my company to use it.