[Rhodes22-list] Ron Lipton and Peter Lauritzen ~ Socially Educational Reply (for all others Learning Exercise)(Big Al delete)

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Apr 1 09:21:49 EDT 2008

Ron and Peter:

Here is a special post for you guys.  The author is a very black man which
just happens to have educated himself and walks his own road.  I expect you
guys to brush off his analysis, just as many others do.  I post such
materials because unlike Reverend Martin Niemöller, I try to speak out.  So
if you can summon the courage read:

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008803300393

Keep in mind that Hitler was popularly elected.

Learn to ask questions that reach behind the words spoken.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16418418/Al%2BGore%2527s%2BMother%2BEarth%2BProgram.gif
Al+Gore%27s+Mother+Earth+Program.gif