[Rhodes22-list] Any Rhodes 22's near Akron, Ohio?

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Wed Apr 16 07:46:10 EDT 2008

   Rick,
   I'd love to climb around it some time.  My wife and I are new to
   "bigger boat" sailing though I've been a "water rat" my whole life
   just usually with smaller boats.  Guess as we "get up there in age"
   paddling is slightly less attractive or at least we'd like to add
   "sailing and cruising" to our water related activities.  The Rhodes
   seems to fit the bill pretty well, except I yearn a bit for a diesel
   instead of an outboard, but the world is not perfect.  The Rhodes, or
   at least most of them it seems, does have one essential feature for us
   - a real, enclosed head, that no other 22s or even most 23s or 24s
   seem to have.  Anyway, after looking over all the Rhodes info on the
   web, I'd love to see one in person.
   If I buy you lunch sometime, can I climb around your boat and pick
   your brain about the best way to go about getting a Rhodes?
   Thanks,
   Mike Cheung
   Rick Lange wrote:

Hi Mike,
I have one in Cleveland.
Rick

In what I suspect is an all too familiar story .... Stan put me

onto this

list after some email correspondence concerning the

Rhodes 22. I won't

(yet) admit to being bitten by the Rhodes 22

bug, at least not incurably,

but the design is interesting, as

is the builder. Anyway, I live near

Akron, Ohio and was

wondering if there were any Rhodes 22 owners nearby

who
wouldn't mind me taking a look at their boat?

[1]http://www.nabble.com/Any-Rhodes-22%27s-near-Akron%2C-Ohio--tp16686922p16686
922.html

Use [2]Rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org, Help? [3]www.rhodes22.org/list

Join ISP.COM today - $9.95 internet, less than 1/2 the cost of AOL!
Try us out, [4]http://www.isp.com/
Use [5]Rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org, Help? [6]www.rhodes22.org/list

--
Mike Cheung