[Rhodes22-list] New member looking for a Rhodes 22 (This time in Plain Text... Sorry)

Carl Weinberger Carl.Weinberger at Comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 22:47:33 EDT 2008

Hello All.

I just joined the list.
My name is Carl I live in Hillsboro Oregon (near Portland), and I am
searching high and low for a used Rhodes22.  I called General Boats
yesterday, and they informed me that it would probably cost as much as $10K
to ship a boat from the east coast.  I have about $6k to spend total.   I
have taken classes and received an ASA bareboat certification so I am now
searching for my first boat.  If anyone has any advice or leads, I would
appreciate the help.

Thank you,
-Carl Weinberger