[Rhodes22-list] Wasps!

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 12:06:49 EDT 2008

John,
  ..

  Can you take a picture? I have an idea but need to see it first..

  elle

John Lock <jlock at relevantarts.com> wrote:
  At 05:40 PM 4/19/2008 -0700, you wrote:
>Won't a bungee work to cinch the sail cover & main tightly??

Nope, there is a cinch cord around the sail cover opening to tighten
things up already. But there is just too much material bunched up
right there at the mast to close it off entirely.

Cheers!

John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22
Lake Sinclair, GA