[Rhodes22-list] Question about In mast Furling

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Thu Apr 24 02:13:41 EDT 2008

Chet,
I have an '83 with inmast furiling.  No problems, easy in easy out.  Tell
the guy that sounds awful, beat him down on the price and then buy the boat.
Take the system apart, it is so simple, whatever the problem it won't take
much to fix.  I remade all the parts on my boat for about 20 bucks.

Chris G.
'83 Rhodes
Enosis